Know What the Pros Know: Download our Free Gutter Installation Guide
When it rains, where does all the water from your roof go? To your gutters, of course. We all expect them to keep rainwater flowing quickly away from our homes to where it can do no damage. And for it to work right, it all starts with your gutter installation.
With this FREE gutter guide and checklist, you’ll know exactly what the pros know. You’ll be just as knowledgeable as the best installer in town so you can rest assured you’ll get the job done right.
Our guide covers:
- Structural Issues: the proper ways to install a gutter. Don’t let your installer save 1/2 inch of aluminum and leave you with drips forever.
- Water Damage: Water will follow the path of least resistance. How to easily avoid common problems.
- Leaks: Common and uncommon issues that can exist at your home.
- New Gutters: What every homeowner should know before the installation.
- Project Steps: What to expect when the crew turns up at your home to do the job.
With the thousands of dollars of potential damage that can result from unmanaged water, this short gutter guide and checklist is the best way to ensure that whoever you hire does the job right, the first time. Understanding a gutter installation can save you from future headaches, unexpected problems and from the cost of laying out extra money when common problems don’t crop up.