MasterShield Dealers Sell a System to Stand Out From the Crowd
We’re looking for the right type of home improvement company to become part of the network of MasterShield dealers. Gutter Protection is one of the main sectors of the home improvement industry, is it, and our product, right for you?
If you’re already selling a gutter guard, are you putting hundreds of thousands into marketing a 100-year-old gutter guard design? Are there 75 almost identical products to yours on the market or at every show?
If having a product that differentiates you is important, then consider joining the network of MasterShield dealers. With the amount of social proof available these days, your potential customers are already ahead of you. They’ve done their research and know microfiltration technology stands out from the rest.
With your reputation at stake, don’t add a knock-off version of microfiltration to the quality products you already sell. Some systems are already selling themselves on their price, not on performance. How will that sit with you when in a year your out servicing it? That dollar you save now can cost you $4 before you know it.
Persnickety? Picky? Exacting? Then insist on our multi-patented technology and design.
- the opportunity to work with the innovator in stainless steel microfiltration, Alex Higginbotham
- proven gutter guard technology rated Best-In-Field by independent testers
- EIGHT US technology patents for self cleaning gutter protection featuring microfiltration
- Ice Shield, our heated gutter protection
- quick turnaround on product shipments
- stand-out marketing materials
- a turnkey marketing program with exclusive territories
Are you a home improvement company looking to expand your business? Is growing with a financially strong manufacturer with broad patent protection important to you?
Does your business pride itself in its courteous and professional demeanor, top-notch installation and white-glove service? Then give us a call.
To inquire about our products, patents and program, please call Joe “Hutch” Hutchings at (201) 800-1932 or fill out the form on this page.